The go ahead

For whatever reasons, I wasn't offered any advice to my question of
using potassium gluconate pills in my ten gallon aquarium, I have
decided to go ahead and use one pill per week after my 25% water change
along with 1/2 teaspoon Epsom salt as part of my PMDD regime.  I love to
experiment anyways, always have.
My main concern is the gluconate and the effects it may have on the
system ( only 99 mg of the 595 mg of one pill is potassium, the rest
gluconate and other minor components).
I posted my question after reading the archives, most of the comments
seemed vague and I needed clarification.

Sean Meister (Missoula, Montana)