Low Light Plants

I have just started to get serious about having a planted tank. Right now, I  have a 20
gallon high with  a 2 20 watt flourescent fixture on it. I would like to upgrade to
something brighter but so far have no idea of what I am looking for.  I would like some
input on fixtures and what type of lighting I need for this tank. Also, I do not want
plants that need a great light intensity. Medium to low light plants are fine. So far, I am
growing Java moss like crazy. With my current tank status, what other plants are low
light that will grow?

Tracie