Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #528

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aquatic Plants Digest" <Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com>
To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 3:48 PM
Subject: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #528>
> Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 11:14:17 -0400
> From: Ellen & William Beckerman <e_mail at bellsouth_net>
> Subject: Re: CO2 Regulators
>
> >FWIW, our two stage regulator has never "dumped" CO2, even though we let
> >the tank pressure drop until no gas flows.
> >
> >How we got a cheap, but good two stage regulator (other than the one we
> >got for free.)  Got a Victor catalog explaining the various models
> >(including the type of gas it's configured for, and the operating output
> >pressure range.)  I got it by filling out their online request form.
Went
> >to ebay.  Found some two stage regulators and emailed sellers for model
> >numbers.  If they weren't configured for CO2 or the lower pressure
ranges,
> >I asked the Victor repair guy whether or not they could be reconfigured,
> >and for how much.  Bid accordingly.
> Any chance you would share those model numbers?

I have read the thread on CO2 regulators
I take it that the TWO STAGE regulators do not dump when pressure gets low.
Where on the Mainland USA can you buy these regulators? And is it for sure
they do not dump when pressure gets low?
There is so much on the subject not sure what are the facts here,