Re:: Re: CO2 regulators

>>I presume you have actually had one of those Bioplast Regulators in your
hands? I took mine to the welding supply shop where I bought the tank of CO2
and the manager there said it was a high pressure gauge, perfectly well
suited for that five pound cylinder of CO2 he also sold me.<<

Yes, right here...I sell them too..looks like low pressure, made in germany
to me. Of course it can fit on any size cylinder..that makes no differnce to
high or low pressure. Thank goodness it comes with a USA fitting, not a
German one.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
San Jose, CA USA