Re: Gas bottles in the heart of the city

Sounds like the title to a song; aint no gas bottles...
Anyway, my point is that, so long as you know a reasonably affable bar
owner ( I know we're talking about Paris here but there's still a
chance;), and before nybody gets het up, I lived in France for a couple
of years and this is intended as a _joke_),you should have no problems
getting refills at reasonable prices. I live near Barcelona and pay for
a reill on a beer gas injector bottle at the rate of about $8.00 per
year.
C:)lin