Re: CO2 Regulators

> Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:47:45 -0500
> From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>
>
> >A CO2 regulator should not cost over $60, and that's with two gauges.
> >Prices in the latest Rapids catalog range
> >from $41.25 to $59.95.  Try www.4rapids.com
>
> hahahhahaha! I can imagine that some people must be frothing at the mouth -
> maybe this person is right, I don't know. But I've never been sorry for
> spending money for high quality components.

We've always bought ours from Air Products. AFAIK, they are professional quality
regualtors used by welders. We've paid about $60 for the units. Two gauges,
don't know (or care) about stages. With a fine metering valve, they've never
"dumped".

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts