Re: Compressed Gas Regulators

Hi,

I just received a regulator and some related parts from the Marine Depot
who evidently and to my surprise sells Monolith Marine Monster(M3) Co2
regulators. In M3's instructions they state that their regulator has a
pressure release valve which_they_claim will prevent the last gasp
situation for the CO2 tank and your fish... can't remember the pop-off
pressure right now but I think that it was 20psi.

I am hoping that they are right but will also be difusing the gas into my
sump. I like to wear a  belt AND suspenders...

Thanks to those who responded regarding my layering Fluorite question. Yes,
there is no accounting for taste... that's why Crayola has all of those
colors... Actually I like the look of straight sand best but want the
benefits of Fluorite.

Paul Mouritsen

..who will not be sharing his sig file with you today :-) ...

mourip @ erols . com
Washington, DC