Layering Flourite with other Substrate Materials...

Hi,

First I would like to apologize for sending my normal signature to the
list. I grossed out my own self when I saw the big space followed by the
anti-spam stuff. I will try hard to remember to delete it.

I am setting up my new 75G tank with a Fluorite substrate but would like to
top it with something else for looks. I thought about sand but someone
suggested that it would sift down between the large Fluorite gravel and
eventually go away. Anyone have experience with this? Should I just look
for some fine gravel that appeals to me and call it a day?

Thanks a lot,

Paul Mouritsen

mourip @ erols . com