Re: Has anyone used this fertilizer?

I used this when I was in a hurry to get some N-P in the tank during a period
of high growth, apparently not enough fish, and high co2. My tank was running
0 on nitrates and 0 on phosphates, and the plants looked they could use some.
I didn't have time to futz together and mix of a batch of homemade stuff, so
I picked this up and used it for a while. I can't tell you how much n-p it
actually added to the water though. The concentrations are very low. At the
time, I was really busy and couldn't really test and monitor. Fortunately the
plants perked up and it worked for me. I don't know if I'd use it if I had a
problem with nitrates or phosphates, or algae.

Flourish has more nutrients and less n-p.

Sylvia