Re: Some Carbo-Plus answers

David writes:

> Is there any consensus along the lines of:  "Well, Carbo-Plus may be okay
for
> small tanks, but the high cost of replacement carbon blocks makes it a bad
> choice for large tanks."

It seems to me that a larger tank with Bottle CO2 will use more gas than a
smaller one.  So, if you need to change blocks more often vs. refilling the
bottle more often, the cost savings would be proportionately the same, and in
this case, arithmetically greater over time.  Just a third party observation.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator       º o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0