Re: I have a lighting question too

Roger wrote:

I would like to use 1 48inch Triton and 2 48inch GE Chroma 50 fluorescents
in my next aquarium.  I may add another Triton.  What would be a good
ballast for this combination.  I am willing to drive around to lighting
distributors, etc.  I thought someone might have this combination currently.

I reply:

Advance makes one ballast that will run 3 F40 T12 lamps. It is electronic
rapid start and will not run 2 lamps. The ballast factor is .87 The part
number is REL-3S40-RH-TP

Wayne