Has anyone used this fertilizer?

I was at the LFS a few days ago and saw this fertilizer called "Plant Gro"
(made by Hagen). On the label, it lists the things it contains:
Nitrogen    0.3%
Phosphorus  0.08%
Potassium   0.8%
Magnesium   0.006%
Sulfer     0.011%
Iron        0.0048%

Has anyone used this fertilizer with good and/or bad results? And what do
you think of the percentages of the various nutrients it provides? Should I
just order Seachem's Flourish and Flourish Iron fertilizers instead of this?
(I would prefer to use a fertilizer that I can get at the LFS instead of one
that I have to place a mail order for each time I need a new bottle). BTW,
what do you think of Tetra's "Flora Pride" fertilizer?

Thanks,

Josh Liechty
jliechty at custom dot net