Mangroves

Hello,												9.3.00

	I was wondering if any body out there knows anything about growing
mangrove seedlings in their planted tanks?  I was looking through a That
Fish Place Aquarium catalog, and an ad for red mangrove seedlings caught
my eye.   First here is my tank info:  45 gallon high tank, no CO2, 84
watts, 77-79F, PH 6.7-6.9, One H.O.T. Magnum Canister filter w/ bio
wheel, and a whisper 2 power filter. My questions are:  Can they grow in
a tank w/out CO2?  Can they grow in a tank full of water, or do the
leaves have to  stick out of the water?  Can they grow in a pebble
substrate, or do they need sand?  Light requirements?  The ad for the
plants is on page 65 of the summer that fish place, that pet place "pet
book' catalog.
					Thanks!
                      Hanna Weiss
                      hydrohanna at juno_com