Re: Lowering pH when adding hard water nutrients to soft water

William, I posted on this topic back in June.
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/month.200006/msg00045.html
As an update to my cellar chemistry experiments, after only 8 water changes
in just 4 months, the conductivity in the tap-water topoff bucket is 502
(233% of initial), and in the RO topoff bucket it's 223 (104% of initial).
I'd say it's fairly important.  Kevin