Re: Lowering pH when adding hard water nutrients to soft water

I wrote:

"As an example, if your stock solution sits at 200 ppm, your tap comes out
at 50 ppm and you want a final result of 100 ppm, then you would mix the tap
and solution at a 3:1 ratio (3 qt. of 50 and 1 qt of 200 = 1 gal of 100)."

I should have said a **2:1** ratio - geez, I blew the simplest of algebraic
formulae. So I can easily imagine how people blow the _really_ difficult
ones...

-Y-