Re: Light Meters

Really short note....
  I know that gadgets are nice and all, but if you
don't have money to spend how about "bracketing" your
exposures... I mean if you don't intend on taking
hundreds of pictures, bracketing would be cheaper than
purchasing a light meter... particularly something
like a spot light meter(though I do think I remember
someone mentioning a Luna Pro with a spot adapter or
something) which they don't really make "cheap".  By
bracketing you would take the same picture at
different speeds with the same f-stop(if you wanted
that depth of field) or different f-stops(if you were
working with a particularly slow speed/fast speed
etc...)  FWIW--
Be well- pat