Re: NEW Eheim Professional II Series canister filters

Hello everyone.  I was just reading the other day some posts on Aquaria
Central's discussion forums, (accessible through links on the Aquabotanic
website), and I was looking through some posts in the General Freshwater
section of the site when I spotted a post called "best filter" on the first
page of the section.  In it, a person who posted on the topic mentioned
something about some new Eheim Professional II Series canister filters with a
new priming "button" and a redesigned input/output assembly.  Has anyone
heard of these filters before?  Do they really exist?  If so, does anyone
know where they are available and how I can get one?  If they haven't been
released yet to the general public, does anyone know when they are due to be
released?  I am keenly interested in these filters as if they are indeed
truly the latest edition of Eheim's venerable Professional series line of
filters than I would like to get one and try one out.  Any and all
information that you have on these filters would be greatly appreciated.  By
the way, does any of you know Eheim's US contact phone number where I can
reach them and call customer service to find out more about their products?
If you have their phone number or know of any other contact information in
the US where I could reach them I would be grateful also, as their website
only lets you contact them by e-mail, and the last time I tried, they never
answered my e-mail back.  If these rumors about Eheim's new line of
Professional II series of canister filters are true and they do really exist,
then they should cause quite a stir in the aquarist community.  Thanks for
all of your help.