Micro tenellus anyone?

I am looking for the small version of Ecinodorus
tenellus.  I have quadricostatus (grows quite large)
and what might either be a big version of tenellus or
a narrow leaf version of quadricostatus.

I'm looking for something smaller.  I would like to
trade for some of the micro variety.  Please mail me
off list if you have it.  I usually have plenty of
Heteranthera zosterifolia, Rotala rotundifolia, and a
few other things that may tempt and delight you.
Thank you, Cavan.