Re: Other acids and CO2-pH-KH table

I think these acids have a significant effect on the table. This was
discussed sometime late last year. I recall finding a formula given at the
krib that provides an estimate if your water contains these acids, and
wondering how accurate it was. It was posted that this method is not very
accurate at all for various reasons, and Roger Miller supplied a formula to
derive CO2 content. I thought it was late last year, November or December but
with a quick search, I couldn't find the posts.

Sylvia