Lighting

<< I know prices very well on lighting:)
 A&H is 64.99$ for 2 x55watt.
 Bulbs add another 44$ to 50$ to that plus no State sales tax:)

 I'm talking about A&H or Hamilton's MH's pendants.
 They are about the best deal. >>

I appreciate the clarification. BTW the All Glass PC's come with the 2 x
x55watt tubes at $135 and no assembly required.  State and local tax is
always an issue I suppose but, I'm sure one could find an online or mail
order supplier of these fixtures as well.

Had I known I could get MHO at the prices you quoted, I probably would have
gone with an open tank and MH's?

David