[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #509
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #509
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:51:57 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200008311948.PAA21584 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> << That would be cheaper than the PC route likely unless you build yourself.
> Correct me here on prices please. I thought an ALLGlass 2 x 55 watt PC inside
> its mirrored reflector locally sells for $135.00. I have two sitting atop my
> 120. I thought I did a pretty good job pricing equivalent MH systems. I
> thought an MH system cost approximately twice that watt for watt. I was
> wrong huh?
> Or is this simply a local oddity?
I know prices very well on lighting:)
A&H is 64.99$ for 2 x55watt.
Bulbs add another 44$ to 50$ to that plus no State sales tax:)
I'm talking about A&H or Hamilton's MH's pendants.
They are about the best deal.