[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: plant recommended for barckish water & pH 9
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: plant recommended for barckish water & pH 9
- From: Julius Odian <juliusodian at yahoo_com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:53:49 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200008310748.DAA28811 at actwin_com>
- References: <200008310748.DAA28811 at actwin_com>
I am not sure which species would be best, but I believe various
species of Valisnaria can survive in very alkaline environments. I
have read that some species are native to the rift lakes. I apologize
that I cannot be more specific at the moment.
Menlo Park, CA
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com