Re: "Carbo-Plus" Questions

William Beckerman asked for information about the Carbo Plus; Merrill
replied that he was on his way to catch a plane and didn't have time to
respond.

If you don't want to wait until next week, go to the archives of the list at
www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/ and search under "Carbo Plus".
Merrill's written about the product several times, and a number of other
people have also shared their observations on-list.

Alysoun McLaughlin
Wheaton, MD