Re: PLEASE state your subject

Aquatic Plants Digest 8/30/00 3:48 PM Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com

>> From: Dwight <boukmn at mindspring_com>
>> Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:23:02 -0400
>>
>> Whenever I see  "Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #xxx" in a subject of a post,
>> I have no clue what it's an answer to or question about.  Even you ole'
>> timers do that.  It makes tracking ongoing discussions unnecessarily
>> difficult and renders the lists' back-issue search feature useless in
>> tracking related discussions.  Please help us by stating your subject for
>> your post.

Good Point Dwight, I for one am use to using a one-to-one list system, so
I'm not always careful about checking the RE: when I post. I'll try to do
better, but your point is important. So keep up the good work!

William Beckerman
Cornelius, NC