Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #504

Aquatic Plants Digest 8/29/00 3:48 AM Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
><SNIP>
>I wish that you would try the "Carbo Plus" as I have great results with
>it! After two years, I think it is the easiest and best thing for putting
>carbon in your aquarium for the plants -- electronically!
>
>Merrill

Thanks for the info Merrill, could you give us a little more on the
"Carbo Plus"? Like what size tank and how it is planted, how long between
carbon blocks, any downside to the unit? Is the controller a PH
controller or does it just regulate the C02 output? Last, how would you
say it compares it to a CO2 pressure tank system?
I've been thinking about a CO2 system, but am nervous about a big fish
kill if I don't use an electronic regulator.

William Beckerman
Cornelius, NC