Re: Outdoor Aquarium Qs

There is very little windchill here, plants only get frosted
occasionally, and then only the most delicate ones. My mother uses
burlap on her garden, but that's in the UK;).
I'm going to try an open top the first year and hope that the rising
warm air will keep the plants in good shape. I'm not worried about those
parts that are submersed, as the temp. in the water will remain
constant. It's only the emersed part that worries me, and so long as
only the emersed part is damaged (if indeed, it is to be damaged) then
I'm not too worried. I hope that, and am aiming for, strong submerged
growth will give the plants enough strength to over-winter. I'm not
particularly worried about delicate plants as they'll be indoors.

C:)lin