[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Ballast Factors

Dear Ivo, 

I hope that you can help me with some information. I was recently in my 
local hardware store and was having a look at the ballasts in the light 
fixings that they carried in stock. However, I wanted to know which ones 
had the highest ballast factor and couldn't find any mention of this 
information. Their were various numbers, initials and symbols but 
nothing which obviously said "ballast factor." What am I missing, is 
there a symbol or set of letters that I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance