Re: Turface

> Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:17:30 -0700
> From: Dave Gomberg <gomberg at wcf_com>
> Subject: Turface
snip...
> I believe you are thinking of Turface MVP by Aimcor (also marketed by
> Schultz as Aquatic Plant Soil and  Clay Soil Conditioner (two separate
> products).  This product is now available also in "dark" which is nearly
> black underwater.

How neat! Where can one get some in less than truckload amounts? My *only*
objection to the Aquatic Plant Soil has been the tan/beige color. I've even
tried (with little success) to cover it with black sand-blasting slag.

Wright

--

                There are two rules for success in life:
             Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.

               *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***