Yet another Wisteria Question(SORRY!), and other Questions

Hello,												8.23.00
	By now you must know that I am not experienced with plants.  I have a
few more Wisteria questions:  Is it better to plant the individual sprigs
of Wisteria, or is it better for them to be in a bunch?  Do new stalks
form, or do they have to be broken off to get more plants?  Do Wisteria
need CO2, or can they do well with out it?  Is 84 watts good enough for a
45 gallon tank?  Can anybody recommend a good plant for my tank with the
above conditions (besides Java fern, crypts, and Wisteria)?  Thank you
all so much....with out this list, I would probably get mad at my tank,
and give up!  Many Tanks!

                     Hanna Weiss
                     hydrohanna at juno_com
 ><}}})*>