Re: Fiber optics (sort of......)

Charlie wrote:

"We've got a hotshot optics PhD here, and I'll ask him
if he can make one for me.  ;-)"

Well, if he can't make you a fiber optic pH probe, perhaps he can make one
of those fiber optic light bundles to transmit light into the aquarium, sort
of like the tacky lighting fixtures that were sold when fiber optics were
still new and novel back in the 70's. ;-)

An aquascape done up like that would make a great submission to the
"Artificial" class of the AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest.

James Purchase
Toronto
(only _half_ kidding........ we want entries....... get busy
folks........less than 6 weeks remain until the closing date!)