Re: Spray Paint (was: Two questions)

> What sort of paint would be considered aquarium-
> safe?  Would enamel be OK? (I would guess not.)

It has been pond safe so far. ;)  I have about 2 feet
of submerged PVC that I spray-painted with the
cheapest black spray paint I could find.  I let the
paint cure for two weeks before I used it.

> How about epoxy spraypaint?

I never thought of that idea.  I have used epoxy glue
to attach things that are also submerged in the pond.
That only took a day to get rock hard.  I would think
that the epoxy paint would be safe to use sooner than
the el-cheapo stuff I used.