Re: Do MTS eat fish eggs?

From: Cavan <millsman7 at yahoo_com>
Subject: Do MTS eat fish eggs?
My apistos look like they might spawn, and my tetras
always are, so I'm wondering if the MTS in my tank
might come out at night and eat the spawn.  The same
goes for red ramshorns.  Thanks.<<

I dont know for a fact if they would or not, but its likely they could get
eaten by any number of different fish if this is a community tank. You have
Tetras spawning?! Thats rather rare! If I were you, I would move the apisto
pair to their own breeding tank if your intention is to really breed them.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Sales plants, SAEs, and supplies