Looking for extra plants

Late June I started my first planted tank.  It is a ten gallon and I
need more plants but really don't have any extra money.  My algae
problem is slowing down thanks to great advice from people on the list
(Thank you so much and sorry if I sounded frustrated...I was).  Is there
anyone who would like to give away some plants they plan to toss??   I
live in Missoula, Montana.  My lighting is moderate...a 20 watt compact
fluorescent and filtered sunlight through a large south picture window.
Anyone interested in helping me out e-mail me off list please.  If you
need more info. on my tank just let me know.

Thank you for your time....Sean.