Ceratopteris thalicroides and FFF/AFF/JF fish sexing

I have found that Ceratopteris thalicroides changes shape in different
conditions, i.e. in good conditions it's a thinner leavfed plant, but in the
lower reaches of the plant, it's a much larger plate like leaf. Any similar
experiences

I couldn't find a picture of the FFF/AFF/JF fish anywhere, I got 3 and don't
know which are what sex, any pictures? Dwight had a great info-link on his
site at www.floridadriftwood.com somewhere, but other than that, Fins had an
oudated link. Any help? what food do they like as a subsitute when they run
out of algae? peas and cantaloupes and zuchhini and cucumber like
Lorricariids (sp?) i.e. Pleckos I call them Pleckys becuase it sounds nice to
me and my family :-) Anyone know what industrial processes Peas must go
through to become "deshelled" ? Or is it like shucking an oyster, or
deshelling a shrimp? Any tools for deshelling peas? I've never deshelled any
vegetable before, theough my girlfriend informed me I could peal mushrooms
the other day. thanks, Bill