Re:Cork tiles

<<From: Leonardo <cathouse at cdsnet_net>
Subject: Cork tiles

Alex, I don't know about the cork tiles, but here is a site that sells
natural cork bark by the bale, if you decide to go that route:

 http://www.expanko.com/corkbark.html

Marci<<

Well if you buy only one bale, (their minimum) (60 pounds) thats enough for
hundreds of tanks! One pound is usually about one square foot. Corkbark is
pretty lite. This place has a nice site though, and they have both flat and
curved...which is nice...I might use this place myself...I currently buy it
for resale from a simular place.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com