Other acids and CO2-pH-KH table

I have been looking at the carbonate buffering system in fresh waters in
detail and I had one silly question really. We are all familiar (and trust)
the CO2-pH-KH table (I have done tests myself, I have to be convinced). But
now what happens when we start getting some accumulations of byproduct acids
such as tannic, humic, nitric, etc? All of these will dissociate to various
degrees until they reach their own particular equilibrium points. Will this
now render the CO2 chart pretty much useless? Or will the extra H+ generated
just combine with the HCO3- and slowly exhaust the akalinity?

Adrian Banica
Edmonton, Alberta