Medications affecting plants

Hello Folks:
     I would like to know if anyone has had experiences that lead them to
believe that a given medication used to treat sick fish had a bad affect on
their plants.  I have used flubenzadole and metronidazole and in treating my
discus for internal and external parasites. I also use Kanycin when they get
bloated.  Will these or other drugs affect plant growth and health.  I have
a quarantine tank which I keep plants with the fish so they will have some
place to feel secure and not feel so stressed while they are ill.  Since
this tank is always being treated I can't quite tell what the effect of the
drugs are on the plants.
Thanks Diana

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html