Roger Miller? Another questions about water reconstitution.

Roger,

A little while back, you gave me a recipe about how to reconstitute RO
water.  I'm still battling algae and broke down and purchased a phosphate
test kit.  Needless to say, I know what the problem is now.  My tap has
phosphates of ~1 based on the Seachem test kit.  I always thought this was
weird because nitrates were around 5 ppm.  Now I know why.  I mixed 1/3 tap
with RO as the remaining water.  I guess I was adding phosphates also.  So,
now I've decided to break down and get the chemicals to mix RO water.  I
think it will be better in the long run.

Anyways, to my question.  I went to the grocery store yesterday and was
looking at the calcium tablets.  There are so many types and the ingredients
vary from one brand to another.  What are some of the extra ingredients that
are in the tablets that you use beside from calcium carbonate?  I don't want
to add something that is going to be harmful to my fish.  Thanks for taking
to time to answer my question.

Bailin