re:pH Meters and Electrodes (long, as usual)

George - I keep mine in a saturated KCl solution between uses.  I have
had mine for a year and it still measures pH 6.3 water accurately.  Are
your pH calibration solutions old?  This can be a problem when
calibrating the electrodes.  My pH pen has an automatic temperature
compensation and automatic calibration when calibrating the electrode.
Do your pH meters have automatic temperature compensation?

Lobos