Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:45:15 -0500
From: Lobos <lobos0331 at yahoo_com>
Subject: re:LaMotte pH test kit AG-21 no longer available?

George - spend $50-70 and buy a electronic pH meter from one of the
online warehouse catalogs, it is worth the money.  I work in the science
field so I bought mine from Fisher Scientific (www.fishersci.com) for
$50, but I saw some in the Pet Warehouse catalog which were identical to
the portable scientific meters.  Compared to all the money you would
spend on LaMotte refills this thing pays for itself.

Lobos