Re: coconuts & good beginner plants

Coconuts are great for attaching Java moss. IME, drying the meat in the
microwave or in the sun is the simplest way to remove it. I have then boiled
the shells to remove the tannins. The only problem that I have encountered is
an occasional tuft of black fungus that will grow on the shell, but is easily
removed.

Bryce...good beginner plants are: Java ferns, Anubias nana, and Water Sprite.
 All will do well in low light. Good luck!

Lynn
happy to see the flames have been doused