A windowsill aqarium: A Newbie's story posted to the web!

Hello everyone!

I've been a subscriber to the list for a year now and have occasionally
posted questions for help with my 48 gallon planted aquarium.  Now, I have
completed a little low tech experiment: a 10 gallon windowsill tank.  I've
documented all of the things I did (including mistakes no doubt! :))

If you'd like to have a look at what I've done, click on the link below.
Feel free to comment on the tank, pictures, and questions at the bottom of
the page.  I realize that as a newbie, I don't know a lot yet, so your help
would be appreciated!

http://members.home.net/grantmiller/aquariums/windowsill/window.html

Cheers!

Grant Miller