Northern Colorado: Large Plants Available

We replanted a 100g tank this weekend to set it up for altum angels and removed
a lot of plants. They have all been traded to Nautilus Aquarium in Longmont, CO
(30 min north of Denver, http://www.nautilusfish.com).

We gave them a large Anubias coffeeafolia (a 3 foot long rhizome), 2 large
Anubias nana, 2 large Java Ferns, and a dozen 18" tall Cryptocoryne blassi. I
imagine they will divide the Anubias and Java Fern into pieces that will fit
into an average sized tank.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts