Can we treat each other better?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm really getting tired of these flames.
Dwight, you made your point, many times. Is there really a need for as much
open hostility as you have shown James these last couple of days? James,
someone told me once if one person tells you you aren't acting right they
may be wrong, but if five people tell you you aren't acting right then maybe
you need to look at yourself and what you are doing. How about a truce?

Dave