Re: plant eating fish

on 8/14/00 5:25 AM, Robert Paul H t at Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
wrote:

> It seems odd to me that a Clown loach would eat any plant,
> and why Red melons in particular?

I finally evicted my clowns from the planted 75 because of the damage they
did to larger leaved plants.

Interestingly I've found that one of their favorite foods are de-shelled
peas. Major politricks happen on pea day. Each guarding their stash of peas,
clicking away <G> They also relish cantaloupe.

I'd say they like plant matter in their diet from what I've seen mine eat.

Susan