Re: plant eating fish

> Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:46:53 -0700
> From: Robert H

> The American Flag Fish, I got one of these killies, ( a female)
> a couple of weeks ago, and two males this weekend. They are
> in great shape! They quickly took care of my hair algae, and
> seem to do just fine with my Rainbows. They are not eating any
> of the Ambulia either.  After hearing the description of this fish, I
> was expecting a much more colorful fish! The males do have
> some color, but its very sutle.

As with quite a few fish - wait 'til breeding time, then judge the
coloration.

And, since I have your attention, and most of the rest of the list is
embroiled in their own "Name Game", I've something that's been confusing me
for quite a while.

Your own name.

As listed, it appears to be a form of "Paul, Robert H", and seems to be
confirmed in your header by the "Robert H" return. Is Paul your last name,
with your middle initial, or are you abbreviating your familial and Paul's
actually your christian?

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10 at mindspring_com