Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Meeting Notice

Hi Everybody,

I want to remind and invite you to the upcoming meeting of the Tampa Bay

Aquarium Society this coming Monday, August 14th, 2000

In addition to the regular stuff of Door Prizes, Fish auction, bowl show

and general fishy stuff going on, This month is election month, and it
appears that the officers are pretty wrapped up but you might want to
show up for the Board of Directors as there are a few people that wont
make the cut in musical chairs.

The bowl show for the month is Betta and Anabantids.

For a program we will be showing a tape from a previous Marine Aquarium
Conference of North America (MACNA) and discussing the upcoming MACNA
Convention in Ft. Lauderdale at the end of September.

ANd of course some general fish talk as always.

The meeting which starts at 7 PM will be held at our normal meeting
place in the Florida Aquarium.

If you need more information, or directions, don't hesitate to email me.

Best Fishes,

Mr. Fish

--