Australian pine

To add to my previous comments on Australian Pine. It seems that there is a
misconception in that an Australian Pine is what is in Florida. In fact it
is not but in fact just a common Australian plant called a "Casuarina
equisetifolia". Why call it a pine when it is not.
 We in Australia where it is common have never heard that term so why call
it that? Is it not just a local name for the places that we have donated our
native plants too? Why not a CASUIARINA as we call it.

cheers
Neil
From the" Land Down Under"
icq 13931687