Re: Good Outside Filter

on 8/13/00 7:48 AM, Aquatic Plants Digest at Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
wrote:

> Does anyone
> know if the Aquaclear 500 would fit?  I might add that I've got 4.5" from
> the tank to the wall.  That was enough for the 300 but ...

You should be fine. I measured my AC500 from the edge of the tank to the
backside of the filter, just shy of 4.5".

For ease, you could nudge the tank forward about an inch, otherwise it'll be
a tough job getting the filter off and on again.

Susan