AMANNO Shrimp (kinda off topic - sorry)

A brief response and then I'll give this a rest. Obviously you and I know
different Japans. I was there in '63 -- '64 while in the service, then
working in Tokyo from '72 to late 1977.  From Tokyo wan down the coast 100
miles (extent of my personal knowledge) essentially the water was unfit to
swim in, let alone to eat locally caught fish which generally resembled a
fingerling this or that. Elsewhere it might have been different, I will defer
on that point. We could discuss commercial fishing procedures and customs
until the sun came up over Tsukiji market but, that would be way off topic. I
stand corrected on the AMANO Shrimp.

David